- Certified Tasmanian grown Merino.
- Certified non-mulesed.
- Super soft wool
- Perfect bed socks
- 20.5 micron superwash easy-care Pure Wool.
- Weighing around 100gms pr. makes them substantial socks.
- Machine washable to 30 degree’s c.
- Non-restrictive/ loose tops for comfort and healthy wear.
- Colors range from conservative mixes to bright ‘out there’ combinations.
- Will maintain their shape wash after wash.
- Itch-free and great-looking.
- Warm in the cold, cool in the heat, maintain warmth when damp.
- Made in Tasmania, Australia.
These gorgeous socks are perfect for keeping your little ones warm. With their long length, our childrens size Tasmanian Merino socks will be a family favourite, like Nanna used to knit. Made on antique sock machines in service since 1928, still going strong. Your kiddies feet won’t get too hot or too cold no matter what. Actually they probably won’t think of their feet at all. These babies can be worn for days (if need be) and still be polite to the nose, more importantly to other peoples noses - less washing has got to be environmentally good, good for Mum's too!. Sustainable and renewal Mothers Nature's materials. The health benefits our non-restrictive sock tops can not be understated for the young or old, but for kids tight socks can drive them crazy, and undermine their legs vascular health.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cold Comfort Tasmania users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.